Upstream Project Director
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||171251 - Upstream Facilities Administration - Mike Abbas|
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to visualize and design new concepts and ideas related to technical/functional projects.
- Broad knowledge of business operations and ability to implement and sometimes lead organizational change effectively within project scope.
- Solutions are derived from interpreted and applied general information and consultation with other individuals.
- Define and Implement a Project Management methodology including, policies, processes, standards, procedures and best practices to ensure all projects are defined, tracked and delivered within budget, on schedule and according to scope and adhering to Company HSEQ guidelines.
- Manage and lead a team to deliver large-scale, complex projects by using project management strategies, methodologies and technologies to meet critical business requirements.
Essential Job Functions Under Certain Circumstances:
- Conducts periodic meetings with supervised managers to review departmental operations, progress of projects and performance of key personnel.
- Requires performance ratings of assigned personnel from supervised managers.
- Requires participation by supervised managers and their assigned personnel in periodic review of engineering standards.
- Provides technical assistance, within the realm of the supervised managers, to other departments of the organization as required.
- Assist with the planning, creation and monitoring of project budgets, timelines and expected deliverables.
- Provides for planning and implementation of annual recruiting program for engineering personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Bachelors, Masters or PHD with 25+ years. PE registration preferred; or equivalent level of experience.
Experience managing EPC/EPCI projects for the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry with TIC over $500 M.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.