|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||171601 - Upstream Subsea Inspection & Offshore - Antonio Villaluenga|
Executes the disciplines relative to supervising the reception, care and control of all site materials.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review all material and warehouse procedures and make sure it is to international standards.
- Get familiar with the project materials specifications.
- Review all traceability procedures and make sure it is to international standards.
- Review all project PO's.
- Make sure all received material are as per the project specification and matching the PO's.
- Follow up all the traceability process in the project from warehouse to issue to cutting to fabrication to final documentation.
- Make sure all the heat numbers are properly moved and traced during cutting, painting, etc.
- Review all project materials documentation and make sure it is properly done.
- Follows all established safety rules. Actively participates in all safety training.
- Follows all departmental guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Issue weekly small tool and consumable reports to construction equipment manager.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Warehouse experience in the procurement or construction industry. Has a basic knowledge of construction tools and equipment utilized in heavy industrial projects.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.