Bachelors in civil/structural engineering, professional engineering license is required. Masters a plus
Offshore experience - 7 years (plus) experience in engineering and design of fixed jacket offshore projects.
Strong communication skills required for client, subcontractor and multi-discipline coordination.
Strong design experience with applicable structural analysis programs such as sacs. Strong working knowledge of associated common industry codes and standards, including api rp 2a,
Api rp 2int-met, aisc and aws.
Requires experience with fast paced projects and the ability work on several projects concurrently.
Some offshore travel is required (typical day trips)
· ability to engineer and manage several concurrent projects in a fast pace setting while directing
Designers and mentoring junior engineers while working with facility, piping and electrical disciplines to complete fast paced projects
· boemre and bsse regulatory compliance including permits for new design, rig additions, conductor additions, minor modifications, damage and fit-for-purpose assessments extensive knowledge in api rp 2a, 2int met and 2l
· design of new fixed jacket structures
· deck and jacket load out, lift, floatation and upending, on bottom stability
· fatigue and seismic analysis and design
· caisson design and analysis
· analysis and assessment of existing structures including non-linear push over analysis
· offshore inspection for corrosion and damage assessment and repair
· develop level ii, iii and iv inspections
· develop damage induced inspection plan and verification
· underwater structural repairs due to damage from hurricanes and fatigue
· level i topside inspections after hurricane
· offshore corrosion assessment and repairs
· drilling rig analyses and rig installation with platform preparation and retrofit for the rig addition
· temporary bullfrog and stiff leg cranes